Wiki

Wiki Newbie ? - Does wiki allow for multiple photos to be seen?

This discussion has been locked because a year has elapsed since the last post. Please start a new discussion topic.
Picture of Tim Edsell
Wiki Newbie ? - Does wiki allow for multiple photos to be seen?

I'd like to have a wiki where each student can upload a pic of their successful endeavor.

When I try to add a second photo, the 1st uploaded pic shows, but the second doesn't.

Where am I going wrong?  (Or, maybe I don't understand the true concept of using wiki)

Thanks,

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Dominique-Alain Jan
Re: Wiki Newbie ? - Does wiki allow for multiple photos to be seen?
Group Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

Hello 

The wiki is a collaborative tool.  It is very interesting and effective if you want people working together on some project. With little information you've given I'm not sure that the wiki is the perfect tool for your project.

I will maybe better suggest using the forum for this.  Each student is creating a  reply to your first message asking them to put a picture of their achievement

If you really want to use the wiki  I would suggest that all the students are sharing the same wiki,  and then they are building the page altogether showing each other their result with the help of picture 

By the way, to answer your question, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to add more than one picture  in your winki

Could you be more specific about the procedure are you following?

dajan

Picture of William Lu
Re: Wiki Newbie ? - Does wiki allow for multiple photos to be seen?
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Don't use this:

no

Use this:

y

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
Picture of Tim Edsell
[Solved] Wiki Newbie ? - Does wiki allow for multiple photos to be seen?

Hi William,

Thank you for demonstrating the work around.  I was guilty of using the File route.