Lesson help

Lesson help

por Peter Eckstein -
Number of replies: 4

HI,

I'm creating a lesson (version 2.7). In Lesson settings I'm linking the lesson to another activity in the course. When I click on drop down field (which by default says None), I have no choices, even though I've already created the activities. I click save and display and then re-edit the lesson, where I now get the choices. I then indicate the activity I want the lesson to go to at the end. Not sure why this is happening.

Then, when I create the specific content page in the lesson, I go to the drop down jump menu, and indicate "end of lesson". However, when I click on the button to take me to the end of the lesson in preview mode, it takes me to the course main page, not to the activity I selected in the Lesson set up.

What am I doing wrong?

Peter

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Eckstein

Re: Lesson help

por Allida Branton -

Peter, did you get an answer to this question?  I have a similar issue.  I want the End of Lesson jump to return to the Unit not to the course home page.  I don't know what setting makes this jump.

Please let me know if you discovered the solution.

Thanks,   Allida Branton

In reply to Peter Eckstein

por Alan Whiting -

Hi Peter.

I'm also trying to discover how to change the "End of Lesson" jump behaviour, so that it directs to a specific topic, instead of the course home page.

Have you had any luck with a resolution to this issue?

Cheers

Alan whiting

In reply to Alan Whiting

por Hartmut Scherer -

Hi Alan,

I have no answer for the jump of "End of Lesson." But if you can switch to Collapsed Topics as course format, "Return to section #" will be added to every page of an activity in your course. So the last page of a lesson has a button with the specific section.

End of Lesson - return to section #

With kind regards,

Hartmut

Average of ratings:Useful (1)