How can I install moodle mobile app version 2.* in Ionic

How can I install moodle mobile app version 2.* in Ionic

by Bilal Bayasut -
Number of replies: 3

hi fellas, I tried to install the moodle mobile app through github (moodle mobile ver 2.*) on my own localhost, and I have my full site of moodle in my localhost either. But I'm pretty lost of how to properly install it step by step, as I tried to download the mobile version in my localhost and opened it, it only shows blank screen. please help smile , thanks in advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bilal Bayasut

Re: How can I install moodle mobile app version 2.* in Ionic

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hello,

Moodle Mobile 2 is still in development and it's unstable.

I'd suggest you to wait until the first release candidate version is published, we will try to add some "Getting started docs" for that version.

Regards, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Bilal Bayasut -

How about the previous version? I have followed the step by step , and red the slide in slideshare about how to get it done. But blank orange screen appears. 

In reply to Bilal Bayasut

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

We are not going to support MM1 anymore so I'd suggest you to wait to the next version

Regards, Juan