Total of 16 submitted plugins were reviewed and 11 of them were cleared to land to the Plugins directory.
- Download certificates block provides easy access to all certificates issued to the user across all courses on the site.
- Two new Atto plugins - Font family and Styles allows to add new buttons to the editor toolbar to change the text's font or the text's CSS class, respectively.
- Flowchart filter lets you render various flowcharts defined in the text with a syntax similar to LaTeX without the need to embed them as images.
- Course description module can display the course name and the course description on the course page as a resource.
- Poster module allows creating a page in the course, contents of which is composed of existing Moodle blocks (such as HTML block, Calendar block, Latest news block etc.).
- Fullscreen toggle button is just that - it adds a button to the page that expands the content area by hiding all side blocks.
- Question filters extends the search options in large question banks.
- Auto group assigns users in a course into groups based on the value of their user profile field (such as preferred language or department).
- User suspension admin tool allows to easily suspend or even remove site users, e.g. after a defined period of inactivity. It comes with a helpful counterpart User restore that allows the admin to undelete previously removed user accounts.