Honking

Honking

by Perry Smit -
Number of replies: 0
Hi,

Don't know if this is the right forum for this story and question, but..

I have played a little while with Moodle auxiallerly for a couple of years already though not done something seriously with it, untill last week.

I send an idea to some friends about the way entrepreneurs are maintaning there network and collaborate together. First of all business networkers are still doit most of the time offline. There are some initiatives on forums, Linked etc.. Though still not very proactive and not very supporting collaboration.

So quit fast we came on the idea to use Moodle as platform to organise online netwerk partys and where entrepreneurs can create and workout their businessplans where everybody can help where they can.

Idea' was launched last wensday and in no time we have already a small community.

We are busy a little behind the scene on http://www.honking.net/start

Concept and strategy is not very clear yet, but there is a start.

So as you can see, we have a look and feel for a theme as well, though I'm puzzling to get all the colors on his place. Maybe there is somebody here who will help us with this step.

It will be a site where entrepreneurs will invite students to think with them on several projects, though where the profit will be shared as well. This is an other whay arround, where schools asking entrepreneurs just for study places. On this site we want students run there projects together with entrepreneurs. We want to give this way of working a little hype name "Honking".

So, maybe somebody here understand our rough thoughts and will give us a litle support to go online as soon as possible. Afcourse we will raise some money to sponsor the Moodle community as well.

Look forward, what you think off and maybe could help us.

Honking "a new way of networking",

Perry
Netherlands

Average of ratings: -