Moodle Plugin for Power School

Moodle Plugin for Power School

by Adam Caylor -
Number of replies: 5

Hello everyone! Just wondering how to download the Moodle Plugin for Power School. We are a Power School and Office 365 district and would like to implement Moodle as our LMS because it supports both platforms........I think it does.

Can anybody help?

Thanks!

Adam Caylor

USD 365

Technology Director

In reply to Adam Caylor

Re: Moodle Plugin for Power School

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I don't think there is a Moodle plugin for Power School - hope someone will contradict me though!

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Adam Caylor -

I've seen forum posts about other users using the plug in. Any recommendations where I can ask this question? I could be in the wrong forum.....

In reply to Adam Caylor

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I would go to the posts and ask them directly...I just did a quick google and didn't find anything that showed its existence but I didn't take much time either.  Please report back if you do find one!!

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Adam Caylor -

Ok, so here is what I found. The link to the plugin for powerschool communication.

https://github.com/remotelearner

This seems to export csv's from powerschool and automatically import them into moodle.

Good luck!