Plugin error 2.8

Plugin error 2.8

by Mandy Connick -
Number of replies: 5

Help, I went in to check for updates and three require attention, I tried to install these as suggested but was denied as Dependencies check failed for local_mobile and I cannot leave the page - I have even re-started the computer and returned to the same page stating Dependencies check failed for local_mobile

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mandy Connick

Re: Plugin error 2.8

by Rob Johnson -

There should be information on that page telling you that something else needs to be installed for local_mobile to function.  Install whatever it is, and you will be able to move past that page.

In reply to Rob Johnson

by Mandy Connick -
i have downloaded the plugin but i have no way of installing the plugin as it is not allowing the site to come off the plugin check - any ideas - it appears stuck on the plugin requires installation  

by Usman Asar -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Mandy,

go to this page

https://moodle.org/plugins/view/local_mobile

download plug-in and extract in your MOODLE > LOCAL folder, and refresh the page

In reply to Usman Asar

by Mandy Connick -

Thank you Usman -

I did it and feeling very proud of myself :D - found the local folder on the server installed and extracted - whoooo whoooo back in!!

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Well done Mandy smile I understand exactly just how proud you feel about succeeding!