Moodle-liveCD available, add you own content (moodle system) using windows

Moodle-liveCD available, add you own content (moodle system) using windows

by Maik Riecken -
Number of replies: 4
Hi,

We are a small group of germans working with moodle. One of our products may be useful for people in other countries either.

With our LiveCD you can:
  • get in touch with moodle offline
  • burn your own moodle to the cd as add-on for publications etc.
  • teach your students offline at home (no reintegration in internet systems possible yet)
  • present your courses without having internet access
Further international development depends on your support. E.g. I found a way to reintegrate offline test results to an existing online moodle, but there is still some work to do to get it work. If there is no need for this or that feature there will be no need for development.

Of course the cd is free of any charge... It is a join-up between lamppix und koppix 3.8.1.

For further details just feel invited to visit

http://www.moodleschule.de

Follow the "liveCD"-Icon (registration is required). The course dealing with the liveCD is bilingual (english/german). You will find screenshots a few howtos there, too. You may have to switch the language of the site to english.

Maik Riecken
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Maik Riecken

Re: Moodle-liveCD available, -> Translation

by Bruno Marmier -
Hi Maik,

First, congratulation for your great work.

One question about translation
How should I do if I want to have the live-CD in French or in Spanish ?

Do you have any documentation about how to build a Live-CD in others languages ?
Best regards
Bruno
In reply to Bruno Marmier

by Maik Riecken -
Hi Bruno,

A french and a spanish version could be available during the next weekend. Changing the default language requires knowledge about remastering und shell commands.

regards,

Maik
In reply to Maik Riecken

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
    Hello,

i just see this post, that sound very interresting, and could also be interested by a french version...

Do you have some information about that ?
In reply to Maik Riecken

Re: Moodle-liveCD available, add you own content (moodle system) using windows

by Max Zúñiga -
Excelent work and idea,Congratulations  !!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards,
max zuniga from Canada.