I have a Workshop activity set up where students submit a short essay which is then assigned to 2 other students in the class for marking. A nominated tutor also grades the assignment, giving 3 marks in total.
I was hoping that by using the 'Assessment Weighting' option, I could have the tutor's mark account for 90% of the final grade and each of the students' marks account for the remaining 10% (5% each).
However, when I looking at the Assessment Weighting choices in the drop-down list, there are a series of numbers 0-16. I have NO idea what to do with this; changing the figures to, for example 8 for the tutor and 1 for the students doesn't seem to have any effect.
Could someone please point me in the right direction? Any suggestions are deeply appreciated!