Problem with logout and preferences when I use a mobile device

Problem with logout and preferences when I use a mobile device

by René Paniagua -
Number of replies: 4

Hi Again!!!

I use Moodle 2.6.1 and Essential 2.6.11 and when I login with my tablet or cellphone , I can't logout !! ,  and anything that appears in the preferences bar doesn't work ...........is like a simple text and doesn't work like a link (in fact no colour appears).

Thanks

Attachment logout.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to René Paniagua

Re: Problem with logout and preferences when I use a mobile device

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Seems fine to me on an emulated iPhone 6 on Chrome with V2.8.1.4 of Essential - the M2.6 and M2.7 versions are no longer being updated.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by René Paniagua -

Well , I updated Moodle to  2.8.5 and Essential Theme to Essential 2.8.1.4 (Build: 2015040900) and I still have the same problem  , My tablet has Android 4.4.2  , and chrome chrome 42.0.2311.111

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Screen shot please.

At the moment I don't have access to an Android tablet to test.  The only way I could replicate would be to run an Android virtual machine, that would take ages to set-up, therefore the issue will have to be added to the end of the list of things to verify 'replication' for Essential - https://github.com/gjb2048/moodle-theme_essential/issues/ - so probably August.

by Andreas Panagiotopoulos -

I have the same problem too, using Moodle 2.8+ and the latest compatible version of the official moodle application for Android devices.

After that, I decided it's better to have a full responsive theme in order to use mobile applications..

Andreas