Message problem in Essential with Message my teacher Block

Message problem in Essential with Message my teacher Block

by René Paniagua -
Number of replies: 3

Hi !!

I use Moodle 2.6.1 and Essential 2.6.11 , all works fine with the message notification until when I installed Message my teacher block , from that moment is always zero in the unread message notification (toolbar) , and when I click to verify if I have a message , the message appears , but appears that I read the message before and with a different time (always 3 hours ago) 

I can't find a solution of that in any discuss thread

Thanks

Attachment muestra.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to René Paniagua

Re: Message problem in Essential with Message my teacher Block

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Almost certainly this: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=282753 - which has been fixed in the M2.8 version.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by René Paniagua -

Well , in the Essential 2.8.1.4 , the problem with the time  was fixed , and that works fine , but I still have the problem with always have zero messages , there is always a zero besides the mail icon

In reply to René Paniagua

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

As it works with a clean install of Moodle, contact the developer of 'Message my teacher' for help as to why that block causes the problem.