Backup disable due to own course format ...

Backup disable due to own course format ...

by Baptiste Lhoste -
Number of replies: 1

Hi everybody,

I have create my own course format but when I apply it to a course I can not backup it.

Here is the stacktrace :

Debug info:
Error code: setting_invalid_ui_label
$a contents:
Stack trace:
line 144 of /backup/util/ui/backup_ui_setting.class.php: base_setting_ui_exception thrown
line 156 of /backup/moodle2/backup_section_task.class.php: call to base_setting_ui->set_label()
line 153 of /backup/util/plan/base_task.class.php: call to backup_section_task->define_settings()
line 60 of /backup/util/plan/base_plan.class.php: call to base_task->set_plan()
line 160 of /backup/moodle2/backup_plan_builder.class.php: call to base_plan->add_task()
line 187 of /backup/moodle2/backup_plan_builder.class.php: call to backup_plan_builder::build_section_plan()
line 100 of /backup/moodle2/backup_plan_builder.class.php: call to backup_plan_builder::build_course_plan()
line 163 of /backup/util/factories/backup_factory.class.php: call to backup_plan_builder::build_plan()
line 62 of /backup/util/plan/backup_plan.class.php: call to backup_factory::build_plan()
line 364 of /backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_plan->build()
line 130 of /backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_controller->load_plan()
line 88 of /backup/backup.php: call to backup_controller->__construct()

How can I found what I have to change in my course format plugin to be able to backup this course ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tistou

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Baptiste Lhoste

Re: Backup disable due to own course format ...

by Baptiste Lhoste -

I found the cause.

In my own course format, I have added some HTML tags inside section name, and that was the problem.

So I remove these HTML tags and the backup functionality is working.

Tistou

Average of ratings: Useful (1)