Can't answer essay and short answer test questions (SCORM)

Re: Can't answer essay and short answer test questions (SCORM)

by David Bruce -
Number of replies: 1

I unchecked the box and it made no difference.  One other thing I should mention too is that the captivate "continue" button does not appear either.  It's almost like the page does not completely run. 

In reply to David Bruce

Re: Can't answer essay and short answer test questions (SCORM)

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

it does seem strange that admin users work but students don't - perhaps you have some custom roles or modified permissions on your site that cause this.

there is a a capability within scorm called "savetracks" - make sure the role that your students are in have this capability (it is added by default to the student role in Moodle)

but - I would only expect that to be the case if no user data is saved when students are accessing the SCORM - if some data is saved but not essay/short answer questions that suggests a different issue. If you can reproduce this you could turn the SCORM debugger on, and then post the details from the debug log here for us to look at.