The School Year is ending. Yay! Are there any thoughts of it if you have any?

Re: The School Year is ending. Yay! Are there any thoughts of it if you have any?

by dawn alderson -
Number of replies: 3

Daniel, hi

you have posted your reflections on moodle.org, that means to www...it is in the public domain.

This means it is not sitting in a moodle site at your institution (or as well as-if you have double posted, if you-see what I mean).

I am thinking 

a) you are journaling and posting to your site-but arrived here in error

or

b) you want us to read about your reflections and prayers

hope helpful

Dawn

In reply to dawn alderson

Re: The School Year is ending. Yay! Are there any thoughts of it if you have any?

by Derek Chirnside -

Daniel:

What Dawn said is right on.

You are probably in the wrong place, but we do wish you all the best.

If only more of our students had this sort of approach to their life as a student.  smile

-Derek

In reply to Derek Chirnside

by Daniel McAfee -

I thank you for your good tidings of satisfaction in the academic life. I did pass with satifactory grades. This school year. I hope it goes well for next year as well. But, for now it is almost summertime. And I have been reinstated to get my driver's license. I haven't had my driver's license in twenty or so years. I am so ready and anxious to get the car that I have always wanted. I am thinking all white 2016 Acura for New Year's gift to myself.( nissan,mitsubishi, volvo,porsche.) Or , a Ford(buick,chrysler,dodge,bostonian.). I plan to get my learner's permit again and take a few driving classes which I have never done before. this is said to lower the auto insurance I what I heard.I'll take the road test after I am done with my driving classes, to get my goverment legal motor vehicle operator's license.YEAH! Then I could commute to class in my own vehicle. Then to the University of Lesly in cambridge hopefully that I pass my last year of college for my associates degree starting this fall. Well let us all hope for world peace and success in our careers. Have a great season. I'll see you after the summer. Or as the song says. "I'll see you in september."

Attachment IMG_1147.JPG
In reply to dawn alderson

by Daniel McAfee -

Well , yes I am in the lounge. I want to share my experience with the people of the lounge. If you relate to my postings then respond. I didn't make a mistake. I don't beleive I did. Thankyou.