Hi. Sorry for cross posting, but I am this close to reducing the 'scroll of death' in the Moodle quiz "Summary of Attempt" page. If any PHP whiz or Moodle developer could just see this post and advice me on how to complete the last part, I would be most grateful to you. Plus if solved I will definitely blog about this on my Moodle blog and will mention your name as the final-jigsaw-piece-solution provider!
I managed to transform the single column of te 'Summary of Attempt" into 3 columns using general formulae. So it will display the correct number of columns and rows for N number of quiz questions. Yea!
I also managed to get the question status to be correctly displayed. For example, in the image above, Question#35 has been answered. So the status at the bottom-right corner of the table correctly reads as "Answer saved". Yea!
What doesn't work yet: the question number links (indicated by the yellow lines) in the third and fifth columns. I just can't get the question number links to appear! Boo!!!
Need a little help here,
Frankie Kam, Malaysia.