Where did the eye and edit cog go for self-enrolment?

Where did the eye and edit cog go for self-enrolment?

by Tina Smith -
Number of replies: 1

I originally had self-enrolment enabled and then deactivated it when I realized I wanted the Paypal enrolment....but now I've decided I don't like the Paypal enrolment via Moodle and am doing my own Paypal buttons now.

So now I want to try out enrolment keys with self enrolment...but here's the thing....the eye is gone. Every option is gone except delete.

I am sure I turned something off somewhere before when I turned it off, but I cannot figure out what I did and how to undo it.

If I delete self-enrolment it says it will unenroll the 9 students that I have enrolled via it, and delete their grades so I don't want to do that.

What do I need to re-enable to get the eyeball and the edit feature back for my self-enrolment??

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tina Smith

Re: Where did the eye and edit cog go for self-enrolment?

by Tina Smith -

Well, nevermind. I poked around literally ALLLLLL DAY....and after hours and hours of looking I finally stumbled upon the solution. (seriously wish things were easier to find in Moodle!) 

Just in case someone else has this problem...or I have it again someday and forget how to solve it...

Site Admin>plugins>enrollments>self-enrollment

I apparently had turned it off there....I KNEW it was something like that but couldn't for the life of me remember what I did!

So, problem solved. For now. Until the next issue, LOL.