I use the workshop activity quite often and I like it a lot! Today I realized a strange behavior: If a student has to grade two other submissions, but only grades one of them, she/he is still able to get the top grade.
- Students have to grade two submissions each.
- The workshop activity is configured to award up to 80.0 points for the submission and up to 20.0 points for the assessment.
- Student A grades only one submission and forgets about the second one.
- Exprected behavior: each graded submission should count as 10 points or less. Two grades per student makes a total of 2x10=20 points.
- What happens: Student A is able to get 20.0 points, despite grading only one submission.
Occurs in: Moodle 2.8.5+ (Build: 20150313) and Moodle 2.6.1+ (Build: 20140213)
Is this a bug or am I missing an important setting?