How I fixed problem with screen width for Kaltura video assignment mod if you use a theme which is not based on bootstrap

How I fixed problem with screen width for Kaltura video assignment mod if you use a theme which is not based on bootstrap

by Mari Cruz García -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

I don't know if this may be useful to anybody else or not, but just in case so that you don't waste as much time as I did finding the solution:

-We have a theme which is not based on bootstrap although it is responsive (up  to a point; it is in our 'To Do' list to revamp the theme).

-I installed the Kaltura Video package v4 for Moodle  (incidentally: the Video assignment activity is just fantastic for assessing the interview skills of our students!).

-With our theme, when tutors were marking student by student, the page for 'single_submission.php' was bigger than the screen size and even zooming the browser in, the 'Feedback' box was bigger than the screen width.

-In the file 'moodle\mod\kalvidassign\styles.css

If you replace the line:

#page-mod-kalvidassign-single_submission #page #page-content #region-main-box {

left:1px;

width:180%

}

With 'width:100%', that fixes the problem.

Funny enough, single_submission.php is displayed correctly for those themes which use bootstrap, such as 'clean'.

Regards,

Mari Cruz

Average of ratings: Useful (1)