Someone still maintaining the gallery module ??

Someone still maintaining the gallery module ??

by koen roggemans -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
I like the gallery module a lot for quick displaying of foto's. There seems to be a sesskey problem with it when used in Moodle 1.5. Only when creating a new gallery (old ones keep working)
Is someone still maintaining this module? Has someone a working version for 1.5??
Average of ratings: -
In reply to koen roggemans

Re: Someone still maintaining the gallery module ??

by Jean-Pierre Pawlak -
If it's the required-parameter (sesskey was missing) problem, you'll find an answer in this discussion
In reply to Jean-Pierre Pawlak

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Works like a charm.
Thanks a lot Jean-Pierre!
In reply to koen roggemans

by koen roggemans -
I'm probably the only dinosaur here still using gallery, but I like the cold blood, hard skin (and unfortunately small brain big grin )

Would it be of any use (beside my own) to keep a copy in contrib ?