BTEC Grading: request for feedback

BTEC Grading: request for feedback

by Marcus Green -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I am preparing a short presentation on my BTEC grading plugin at this years Dublin Moodlemoot and I am looking for feedback.  For anyone new to it you can find it here.

https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=gradingform_btec

Can anyone find information on how many students are studying courses that are graded in this way. By this I mean at all levels. I have
information on how many students get into University with BTEC level 3 (it is a growing proportion), but not on the numbers who study such courses.

My personal roadmap for the plugin is mainly about reporting and import/export. I want to create reports the show student progress by
final grade and by detailed criteria and to be able to export the reports, ideally to formats including excel for external wrangling.

I went to visit the excellent people at Gloucester college last year and they gave me some ideas for detailed improvements and also the need
to be able to export templates for assignments so they could be re-used from one year to the next (or moved to a different Moodle installation). I am hoping to visit another FE college in the near future to get some first hand reports of experience with it.

Please let me know your thoughts

Average of ratings: -