Database of problems/quizzes?

Re: Database of problems/quizzes?

by Yakov Keselman -
Number of replies: 0
Anthony and Bill,

thanks for showing a very simple way to do information sharing across multiple sections of the same course (or across all courses on a single Moodle installation).

As Miguel pointed out, I'm actually more interested in trying to replicate contents across different Moodle installations. I'm actually interested in trying to compare "similar" courses from different institutions. In my view, a professional is typically able to get a good understanding of a course  contents based on the problems that students see in the course. So, problems might be a good way of sharing useful knowledge between instructors of different institutions and they might be a good way for comparing courses.

So, if you know a comparably easy way to replicate contents (even partially) across Moodle installations, I'd be very interested in hearing about it. As I understand, there are plans to make Moodle installations aware of one another. So, perhaps this problem should await further development in the developers' community. Thanks,

= Yakov