Respecting filters

Respecting filters

by Just H -
Number of replies: 4

Hi folks, not sure whether I've missed something or it's a limitation of the App at this time but should this app respect filters that work with Moodle (whether core or 3rd party)?

I've started using the Generico filter to personalise course content; on PC no problem it displays the students name, on the App it displays the code i.e. {GENERICO:type="Name"}

Seems to be an issue with the multilingual plugin too - see here.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Just H

Re: Respecting filters

by Michael Milette -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thank you for raising awareness of this issue Just. I just created a Tracker issue. See MOBILE-943

In reply to Michael Milette

by Just H -

Thanks for opening the tracker issue Michael, I've only just started using the Generico filter and the Mobile App so I wasn't sure if it was just something I missed "turning on". 

As per your tracker issue, it would appear to be a major limitation to the use of the Mobile App if it doesn't respect the various filters available. Hopefully it's an easy fix, finfers crossed smile

Regards

H

In reply to Just H

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

I just commented in the issue

Regards, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Just H -

Thanks Juan, good to hear you are aware of the issue and looking into it.