not able to see course

not able to see course

by shehzad ali -
Number of replies: 5

when i enrolled any user into this course. user not able to see this course.Please help me

Attachment Capture.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to shehzad ali

Re: not able to see course

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

You are going to have to give us more information - version of Moodle, how are you enrolling, are users showing on the enrolled users page, what do you mean they cannot see the course???

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Emma Richardson

by shehzad ali -

HI Emma,

My moodle version is Moodle2.6.4 (Build: 20140714). for more clerification please see the screen shoh.Please see the higligh course. there is some extra icon in this course. i dont what icon is this. please help me. 

Attachment moodle issue.png
In reply to shehzad ali

by Developer@ Monarch Media, Inc. -

Hi,

To remove the specified icon, please turn off guest access in specified course settings page. As you have other courses setup in the site and working fine, please compare the non-enrolling course with other courses and let us know if you have any questions.

In reply to Developer@ Monarch Media, Inc.

by shehzad ali -

Thank you so much for your help. Know it's working fine 

In reply to shehzad ali

by Usman Asar -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Shahzad, these icons shows the course status as in "open to guests" or "PayPal enrollment required" or "require enrollment" etc.

You may can using CSS, for that you'll be posting this question in Themes forum, not here.