How to remove kaltura's files from Moodle?

How to remove kaltura's files from Moodle?

by Sergio Stateri -
Number of replies: 0

Hi,

I'm using Moodle 2.6.5 that has Kaltura plugin installed. Now I need to remove this plugin, but I need to remove moodle's files that contains this plugin instead of use the remove plugin from user interface because we need create a copy of this Moodle without Kaltura.

The problem is that Kaltura has a lot of files that aren't together (in the same mod directory, per example). I tried to remove all kaltura files from all these locations in Moodle, and when I'm installing moodle then the installation process tell me that kaltura is missing and I continue the installation process to remove kaltura from database.

Now all works fine, except that when I go to Moodle plugins area I see that all kaltura components are disabled, but I'd like that kaltura was removed from this area.

How can I remove Kaltura from Moodle removing the kaltura's files too? I mean: I don't like only to remove kaltura usging graphic interface, but I'd like to remove all kaltura files and all the times that I need create a copy of this moodle the kaltura won't be there, even in the plugin area as disabled.

Thanks in advance,

Sergio Stateri Junior

Average of ratings: -