aicc works with in current_window but not new_window

aicc works with in current_window but not new_window

by Jason Miller -
Number of replies: 0

I'm uploading aicc courses to run through the scorm player, but I'm finding lately on multiple vendor's systems that I can only get the courses to start in current window, not new window. If I use current window, I get the "redirecting to content in 3, 2, 1" and then the course starts, but with new window, it just says "review mode" in tiny letters and the rest of the window is blank, never gets an error message that I can see. I can get around it by configuring it to start in current window and then have the content to launch its own popup, but this isn't a perfect solution either, because so many aicc zips have been uploaded already. I don't actually run a moodle server myself, just a testing server Moodle 2.6.2+ Build: 20140320, but it seems to exhibit the same behavior where starting in current window results in "redirecting to activity in 3, 2, 1" etc, but launching in a popup gives basically a big blank window. I'm attaching a sample here if anyone would like to try it. You'll need to enable external AICC for it to work.

Average of ratings: -