Coding error detected-Selecting a quiz

Coding error detected-Selecting a quiz

by Ric Sack -
Number of replies: 3

I'm running into a coding error when my users (Non-Editing Teacher) try to click on a Quiz in one of my courses.  The quiz itself is conditional to all the pages being viewed.  The error I encounter is:

Debug info: Stack trace when the theme was set up: 

<ul style="text-align: left" data-rel="backtrace"><li>

line 637 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to moodle_page->initialise_theme_and_output()</li><li>

line 812 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to moodle_page->magic_get_theme()</li><li>

line 553 of /availability/classes/tree.php: call to moodle_page->get_renderer()</li><li>

line 462 of /availability/classes/tree.php: call to core_availability\tree->get_full_information_recursive()</li><li>

line 216 of /availability/classes/info.php: call to core_availability\tree->get_result_information()</li><li>

line 1808 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to core_availability\info->is_available()</li><li>

line 1837 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to cm_info->obtain_dynamic_data()</li><li>

line 1165 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to cm_info->get_user_visible()</li><li>

line 3147 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to cm_info->__get()</li><li>

line 56 of /mod/quiz/view.php: call to require_login()</li></ul>

Error code: codingerror

Stack trace:

line 1832 of /lib/pagelib.php: coding_exception thrown

line 914 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to moodle_page->ensure_theme_not_set()

line 1002 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to moodle_page->set_course()

line 3161 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to moodle_page->set_cm()

line 56 of /mod/quiz/view.php: call to require_login()

I'm using 2.8.3+ (and the non-modified Formal White theme, if this matters).  The quiz has multiple choice questions exclusively.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Ric

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ric Sack

Re: Coding error detected-Selecting a quiz

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

That is odd. If you are able to test upgrading to Moodle 2.8.5+, then that might fix it, but I am guessing.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Coding error detected-Selecting a quiz

by Ric Sack -

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the quick reply.  Unfortunately, I'm not at a point I can upgrade.  I upgraded to 2.8.3+ (2.8.4) the day before 2.8.5 was released; Murphy's Law.

R