intermittent reporting issue - Captivate package(s), branching logic

intermittent reporting issue - Captivate package(s), branching logic

by merritt chandler -
Number of replies: 0

I have published several SCORM 1.2 packages in our Moodle 2.6 installation without any trouble or issues accessing reports.  My packages generally require a lot of interactivity.  I've recently published several packages with branching logic, and I'm getting intermittent reports of answers not being reported.  Has anyone experienced a similar issue?  I have tested these files multiple times myself, across platforms, and I'm not having the same problems.  I have one class of about 100 students where I had about 5 students without reports.  Where they "drop" is different.  I have another class of about 10 students that half the class is missing reports for.  What's odd is that the smaller class has 6 modules they complete, and one student will complete all the modules but one, and another student will have a missing report for a completely different module.  This class runs every month, and the faculty member is understandably frustrated.

Students are across the board on the OS/browsers they're using - I had one student who reported using Windows XP and IE 8, but most report using one version of the Mac OS or another and Chrome or Safari.

These are modules for blended classroom learning, and are an hour or longer, so I'd like to attach one of the ones I'm having trouble with, but even the small ones are larger than the maximum file size.  I can probably delete some of the content (image and video files) and upload a shell if need be. I use Captivate for development.

Average of ratings: -