Atto Toolbar "Stretches" Into The 3rd Column

Atto Toolbar "Stretches" Into The 3rd Column

by Lauren Ziegler -
Number of replies: 4

The past 2 days, I've noticed my Atto text editor is "stretching" into the 3rd column which is reserved for site navigation. At first I just thought it was just a bug, but it's happening every time I go to make changes to the text.

Any ideas on how to fix it? I'm using a Moodle 2.8.1 site with the Essential Theme.

Attachment attoerror.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lauren Ziegler

Re: Atto Toolbar "Stretches" Into The 3rd Column

by Fabiano Rocha -

Hi, Lauren!

Probably, the configuration of preferences in ATTO Editor hAS causing this problem.

See the options in Administration --> Site Administration --> Plugins --> Text Editors --> Atto HTML Editor --> Collapse toolbar settings.

In this option, you can set the number of buttons or group plugins. Try set 6 or 7, save and view the result.

Tell us if stay ok.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Fabiano Rocha

by Lauren Ziegler -

Thanks Fabiano! It looks like it's working now, but I'm going to test and work on some activities to make sure. 

Do you have any idea *why* it did that though?

by Lauren Ziegler -

Unfortunately, it's back to it's old tricks again. Bummer. 

I'm going to switch to TinyMCE for the time being, and then upgrade this weekend. Will post Monday with results. 

by Lauren Ziegler -

I tested in Google Chrome and IE. What's interesting is that the error is present in Chrome but not in IE. 

I also tried changing the number of displayed button groups, so it's now expanded. 

In Chrome. 

In Internet Explorer: