There were 11 plugins reviewed, 6 new plugins landed at the Plugins directory runways.
- VideoEasy by Justin Hunt is a text filter implementing an alternative way to embed HTML5 players into the Moodle courses. Instead of relying on particularly hard-coded way to embed the player, the filter is based on user-defined templates. The filter comes with pre-defined templates for multiple players.
- Pass grade quiz access rule by Matt Clarkson is a quiz access rule subplugin. The implemented rule prevents students who have achieved a specified grade from re-attempting the quiz again.
- Analytics graphs by Marcelo Schmitt is a block aiming to provide range of graphs and charts useful for the reporting and analysis of the students' activity in the course. The initial version comes with first three graphs implemented.
- JW Player multimedia filter by Ruslan Kabalin and Tony Butler is yet another filter for embedding media, this time via the JW Player.
- SMB Streamline: Tabbed Navigation by Nicolas Connault is a block usable in courses with the weeks or topics format, on sites with Bootstrap based theme. It adds a real tabbed navigation to the course - only one course section is displayed at a time without the need to reload whole page.
- ipal by Bill Junkin is an activity module that allows to use in-class polling clickers with Moodle. Students can respond using any device with web browser and/or the free app available for Android and iOS mobile devices.
There are currently 16 more plugins in the approval queue. Thanks to all the maintainers for the patience with the review and approval process.