Assignment: Could not find the Submit bottom

Assignment: Could not find the Submit bottom

i le Nancy Sanchez -
Number of replies: 7

Hello everyone:

I created an Assignment section to submit or upload students files, but when I reviewed it doesn't show me the submitting bottom.

Please, your support is very valuable, I have a presentation in two hours and I could not resolve it on time.

Doesn't appear the submit bottom

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nancy Sanchez

Re: Assignment: Could not find the Submit bottom

i le Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello - I hope it's not too late -you need to have a student login,even a fake one. Switching your role to a student won't display the button.

In reply to Mary Cooch

i le ben reynolds -

You beat me by a half hour, Mary!

Does the assignment documentation say this about the submit button?

In reply to ben reynolds

i le Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

It's mentioned in Assignment FAQ although perhaps we should make it clearer somewhere else?

In reply to Mary Cooch

i le ben reynolds -

I'd put it in the assignment doc, because I see this question so often lately. Hmm, and in any doc on switch role to? which I've never looked for. Does anyone look for "switch role to"? < -- American punctuation.

Hmm. Does anyone really use "switch role to"?

In reply to ben reynolds

i le Nancy Sanchez -

Dear bend: I tried using switch role, but its doesn't show the submit button to upload our files on the assignment; so as soon a login as a student I was able to see the submit button and able to upload assignments files.

Thanks !

In reply to ben reynolds

i le Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

It is fairly useful just for general display views.  I use it to switch to teacher or custom roles just to make sure that something is visible that should be for example.  We have another DocFest day coming up - we could add this to the list of stuff to be worked on.

In reply to Mary Cooch

i le Nancy Sanchez -

Dear Mary: Thanks you a lot for your dedication and support. As soon I was login with students login I was able to see it.

I really appreciated your help.

N.