Assignment: Could not find the Submit bottom

Assignment: Could not find the Submit bottom

Nancy Sanchez -
Vastausten määrä: 7

Hello everyone:

I created an Assignment section to submit or upload students files, but when I reviewed it doesn't show me the submitting bottom.

Please, your support is very valuable, I have a presentation in two hours and I could not resolve it on time.

Doesn't appear the submit bottom

Arviointien keskiarvo: -
Vastaus Nancy Sanchez

Re: Assignment: Could not find the Submit bottom

Mary Cooch -
Kuva: Documentation writers Kuva: Moodle HQ Kuva: Particularly helpful Moodlers Kuva: Testers Kuva: Translators

Hello - I hope it's not too late -you need to have a student login,even a fake one. Switching your role to a student won't display the button.

Arviointien keskiarvo:Useful (1)
Vastaus Mary Cooch

ben reynolds -

You beat me by a half hour, Mary!

Does the assignment documentation say this about the submit button?

Vastaus ben reynolds

Mary Cooch -
Kuva: Documentation writers Kuva: Moodle HQ Kuva: Particularly helpful Moodlers Kuva: Testers Kuva: Translators

It's mentioned in Assignment FAQ although perhaps we should make it clearer somewhere else?

Arviointien keskiarvo:Useful (1)
Vastaus Mary Cooch

ben reynolds -

I'd put it in the assignment doc, because I see this question so often lately. Hmm, and in any doc on switch role to? which I've never looked for. Does anyone look for "switch role to"? < -- American punctuation.

Hmm. Does anyone really use "switch role to"?

Vastaus ben reynolds

Nancy Sanchez -

Dear bend: I tried using switch role, but its doesn't show the submit button to upload our files on the assignment; so as soon a login as a student I was able to see the submit button and able to upload assignments files.

Thanks !

Vastaus ben reynolds

Emma Richardson -
Kuva: Documentation writers Kuva: Particularly helpful Moodlers Kuva: Plugin developers

It is fairly useful just for general display views.  I use it to switch to teacher or custom roles just to make sure that something is visible that should be for example.  We have another DocFest day coming up - we could add this to the list of stuff to be worked on.

Vastaus Mary Cooch

Nancy Sanchez -

Dear Mary: Thanks you a lot for your dedication and support. As soon I was login with students login I was able to see it.

I really appreciated your help.

N.