New quiz feature for Moodle 2.9

Re: New quiz feature for Moodle 2.9

by Tammy Moore -
Number of replies: 0

Sorry, totally exhausted Moodler here dreaming she has done something on her to do list (this is instance number 3 now) while sitting at her desk. I think if we don't get done with the course rebuilding soon my mind will be totally worthless.  I have discovered that the phrase "cross-eyed tired" actually has a basis in reality. I started experiencing it this week too. What a weird phenomenon that you cannot think your eyes to uncross for up to a minute of working on it. I am so glad the transition from Moodle 2.9 to 3.0 is promised to not be as hard as 1.9 to 2.x has been. 

As hard as these 18-hour days, 7-days a week have been for the last two months, this question behavior is going to really make it worth it. The students have been active for about a week in the newly rebuilt Moodle courses. While the students were confused a bit at first because they were used to the old way, once they caught on they liked it. With the exception of the one course where I dreamed I did the hint levels for module 1. I even clearly remember doing these specific questions and worrying about slipping behind in my e-mail load because it was taking a while to add the hints in. I cannot even dream with a 'Wow look at how far a head of schedule I am getting!" thrown in for fantasy sake. lol