unenroll students by using csv file

unenroll students by using csv file

by may aldaenee -
Number of replies: 2

i tried to unenrolled the students from the course by using csv file immediatlley but i can't just i used enrolperiod to delete the users after one day ..  i'm using version 2.7

also i tried to use flat file but i can't .. i don't know how to upload the file

the files i used to unenroll  (username, password, firstname,lastname,course1,enrolperiod)

please i need it so important ..

thank alot

Average of ratings: -
In reply to may aldaenee

Re: unenroll students by using csv file

by Christoph Ruda -

Hi,

Could you please tell us what you find when the enrolment period has expired? Are the users still enrolled? If that's the case it could be that you need to adjust the manual enrolment plugin settings. You can find this at Site administration > Plugins > Enrolments > Manual enrolments. The first setting at the the top of the page is 'Enrolment expiration action'. The default is to keep users enrolled. Set this to 'Unenrol user from course' and save the changes.

Hopefully this will help.

Christoph

In reply to Christoph Ruda

Re: unenroll students by using csv file

by may aldaenee -

hi

really i changed the settings in manual enrollments to Unenrol user from course , but even i found the users still in the course just changed to inactive and they were hidden , but unenrol no..

please if you can help