Sorry but!

Sorry but!

by Mehdi Taouti -
Number of replies: 1

Hello everyone.

I'm not sure this is the right forum for what I want to say... Anyways.

I have been investigating Open source e-learning platforms for some time now and I really like Moodle. I love teaching/learning and I'm also a software designer.

Well, I wanna simply help you with developping Moodle. I have been looking into the online documentation (Architecture, guide lines...) but it doesn't say much. I wonder whether you have some more detailed docs. To all of you who joined moodle earlier: Who much time and effort does't "cost" to get started. I mean start coding and having a nice over-all understanding of the code-architecture.

My main concern is finding ample, simple and complete documentation. -smile

Any tips are most welcome.  Keep in mind that I'm new to PHP (which I think is fairly simple). 

Your new friend, Mehdi smile

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mehdi Taouti

Re: Sorry but!

by Mehdi Taouti -

Also, any tips on what you think I should start with? I might look at any new features (or any work) you think should be added to Moodle (Something that is not planed for the very next version, so that I'll have the time to catch up with you guys). 

Anything related to XML? maybe even some "independent" program (exp. used in collaboration with Moodle) that might use something like Java, JDom..???  

Ok,,,, I think I've already said too much for a first time.

Cheers. Keep moodling!