Plugins team reviewed 16 submitted plugins last week, 8 of them were approved and published in the Plugins directory.
- CopyCheck plagiarism plugin implements integration with a commercial service provided by Deiputs. For now, the Assignment module is supported, both for file submissions and online text.
- Joomdle Bootstrap is a responsive theme designed to make us of the Joomdle framework.
- Elightenment is an enrolment plugin that lets you create e-shop like experience of the course enrolment. Students simply purchase the courses right inside your Moodle side. Relies on subscription based service.
- Socialwall course format together with three additional support plugins is built on the students' experience with popular social network portals. It nicely integrates common posts timeline and comments with Moodle activity modules. It extends the concept of the standard Social course format and brings significant amount of new features and UI elements. And yes, it has the "I like it" button
- Mathslate for Atto is an alternative equation editor for Atto. It uses MathJax to actually render the mathematical expressions. If Mathslate was the only reason why you did not switch from the TinyMCE yet, you should try it.
Big thanks to the maintainers for sharing all these nice plugins with the community. Also big thanks to all Plugins guardians who helped with the approval reviews of them.