Recurring Weekly Class Format?

Recurring Weekly Class Format?

av Stefan Deuber -
Antal svar: 2

Hi 

As a complete newbie and after searching for the last days, I haven't found a solution for my problem:

• I want to create course (classes à 70 minutes) that recur weekly on a specific weekday for the duration of 6 or 8-9 weeks.
  • In total I will have ca 25 courses per week (3-6 per day)
  • The courses continue with a new seamless with a new series (where participants will be enrolled by the administrators or themselves).

The daily or weekly formats do not work for this. Any ideas how to solve it?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Stefan

Genomsnitt av betyg: -
Som svar till Stefan Deuber

Re: Recurring Weekly Class Format?

av Emma Richardson -
Bild på Documentation writers Bild på Particularly helpful Moodlers Bild på Plugin developers

Use the topics format and name each format for whatever date the class runs on. 

Or use the weekly format - just because it only meets on one day does not mean that you cannot label each section for the entire week...

If you are trying to make the courses just show up on each day of the week, this will not happen automatically. 

However, you could create a category for each day of the week and put the appropriate classes in that category if you want them separated out somehow.

Som svar till Stefan Deuber

Re: Recurring Weekly Class Format?

av Hartmut Scherer -

Hi Stefan,

You can also consider using the  course format periods. You can start on a specific weekday plus you can override the default period anytime. Visibility of future and past sections is also very flexible. Like the weekly format, it opens new sections automatically.

With kind regards,

Hartmut