Slow Moving School

Re: Slow Moving School (WARNING-Don't click on the link in this post)

by Antonio Allah -
Number of replies: 0

Thank you.  I need to get certificates from godaddy.com for dragonsdvd.com, ymp.net and wise-learning.org.  They are $29.00 per domain.  I just think that they are better than having a domain with usernames/passwords and private information being used on the sites.  But until then, the sites will continue to have a problem.  When I get back home from Fort Eustis, VA (training on the Apache AH-64D Longbow attack helicopters), I will download these certificates and upload them to my server.  Until then, the certificates that are assigned by Plesk SW-SOFT will just have to do.

About my wife's Moodle site, anyone who has a lot of students, like 200 or more, may want to go to configuration and switch the dbsession to enabled.  This way, it is not using flatfiles on the server, instead, using the database which seems to work a lot better.  So this was a problem before when disabled, now it is not. 

About my name, it is all good.  EDWARD will be my future name and no, the Army did not forsee any problems for me.  Oh well.  Me and my wife, Serenity, are looking forward to using our new last name.  Thank you for the reply.

Antonio...