Leak of symbols

Leak of symbols

by Andreas Köberle -
Number of replies: 3
In reply to Andreas Köberle

Re: Leak of symbols

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
The mimetex manual says "\vec{ } \hat{ } \bar{ } \tilde{ } \dot{ and \ddot{ } are the only accents currently supported", so I guess you may be out of luck.

You could switch to the LaTeX renderer if that is a possibility. See other posts in this forum for more info on that.
In reply to Andreas Köberle

by John Forkosh -
I added the \textcelsius symbol and the \acute{} macro to mimetex for you. Please download http://www.forkosh.com/mimetex.zip and compile the new source. In mimetex's \textcelsius the degree symbol appears before the C so $$$100\textcelsius$$$ renders mimetex.cgi?100\textcelsius (which seems to be the TeX standard and the typical usage). I also added the \textdegree symbol, so just write $$$C\textdegree$$$ if you want it the way you wrote it. And, besides the \acute{} macro, I also added \grave{} and \check{} and \breve{}.
In reply to John Forkosh

by Andreas Köberle -
Thanks a lot. It takes a time to figure out the compilation things, but now it works.