Help for theme plz Friends

Help for theme plz Friends

by Karim Assy -
Number of replies: 3

Dear Freinds,

i designed a new them i was using it offline it was great wihtout any error and i have it offline perfect with backgroud and all the style working but later on i upload it on www.websedu.com ok see what i got really i was surprised the style its not showing all the gradiant and the background any one knows why plz plz tell me thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Karim Assy

Re: Help for theme plz Friends

by Urs Hunkler -
Picture of Core developers

Hi Karim, good that you posted the link to your website. I discovered that your page uses the wrong body ID and Class.

Your body tag:
<body class="http:--www.websidea.info-websidea.info-moodle course-1" id="http:--www.websidea.info-websidea.info-moodle-index">

and it should be:
<body id="site-index" class="course course-1">

I have seen a similar problem when I started to work with Apache ViratualHosts and Apache rewrite rules. Please look at this posting by Martin Langhoff. He explains how to set up VirtualHosts to serve Moodle well. To easily find the paragraph about VirtualHosts please search that long page for "ServerName lms.eduforge.org". If your Moodle runs on another server use it as a hint what to look after.

I hope you will get your Moodle working. If you can't change the server config you must ask your provider for support.
Urs

PS: Why do you wrap the Moodle pages into a frameset with only one frame?

In reply to Urs Hunkler

by Karim Assy -

Dear URS,

man do u know how to fix it plz if it need to be acceces the cpanel of the hosting and thing like this to do it ?can u help me to do it plz cause i need it and i have moodle on differnet hosting its having the same problem

and 1 more question like if i want to have 3 moodle with differnet domain name and it has different but using the same moodle can we do that

In reply to Karim Assy

by Urs Hunkler -
Picture of Core developers

Karim, sorry I don't know cpanel and can only assist you with tips. Did you consider to engage one of the Moodle partners near you to help you with your installation? They will be glad to help you on.

The linked posting in my previous posting covers several Moodle installations with one software base too. Please have a look there.

I wish you much success with your three Moodles
Urs