Problems with the gradebook

Problems with the gradebook

by Gerardo Guerrero -
Number of replies: 4
Hi!!!
I have a problem with the gradebook. When the studends do a quiz sometimes Moodle only shows some grades but not all the grades of the whole group, with the other studends moodle displays Zero as a grade. How can i get the grade and how can i fix the problem? Thank you for your help!!
In reply to Gerardo Guerrero

Re: Problems with the gradebook

by Steve Noonkesser -
I am using Moodle 1.5.1 and am having a very similar problem - entered grades for some student show up and record just fine, but for others (and it is random which students and on which assignments) do not register at all and if you go to the individual student's record it shows up as a 0 - but it cannot be edited... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
In reply to Steve Noonkesser

Re: Problems with the gradebook

by Bob Puffer -
Not certain this is your problem but that particular version had difficulties with certain characters (apostraphe, quotes) imported on a cut-n-paste using particular key-combinations.  Upgrading to 1.52+ corrected those problems for us.
In reply to Steve Noonkesser

Re: Moodle Do's & Don'ts Comic

by Penny Pearson -
Hello Steve,
Your graphic of Moodle DO's and Moodle DO NOT's came to my attention through Moddle Mayhem (http://www.moodlenews.com/2010/moodle-dos-and-donts-comic/comment-page-1/#comment-14978) And I would love to use it by printing it poster size and distributing it to our new Moodle teachers... however, there is an error in the first "Moodle DO" -- the word "together" is misspelled. Is it possible to get a corrected copy of that graphic? Although that is a minor error, I'm giving this to teachers and they can be a little... picky, you know? smile

Thanks so much if you can!
Penny

PS I can't post a copy of the original file here as it is too big.
In reply to Penny Pearson

Re: Moodle Do's & Don'ts Comic

by Glenys Hanson -
Hi there,

I think I can show you what it looks like: very nice!
Created by Steve Noonkesser [link]:

cheers,
Glenys
Attachment 2010-09-23_00.19.17.gif