Program Manager block missing last topic

Program Manager block missing last topic

by James Robertson -
Number of replies: 2

I've only just completed the setup on the Program Manager block (accessed through the Course Menu block).  Everything looks great except that the last topic is missing from both Set Dates and Set Visibility.  Did I miss something or get something wrong in the setup?

Thanks,

Jim.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Robertson

Re: Program Manager block missing last topic

by James Robertson -

I've experimented just a little with the Program Manager block now, and while I seem able to set deadlines OK, I can't get the visibility utility to work.  I set visible dates a few weeks in the future (topics or activities), but without effect -- the topic or activity remains visible when I view it as a student.  The manual eye icon seems to be working normally.  Is there something I need to do in order to allow the Program Manager block to override the eye setting?  Or am I overlooking something obvious?  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim.

In reply to James Robertson

Re: Program Manager block missing last topic

by James Robertson -
I am also using Stuart Mayor's Activity Locking.  Could that be causing some kind of interference (don't expect so, but thought I should mention it).  I have put the menu block and quickmail on our production site -- very nice!