Assigning teachers to all courses in a category

Re: Assigning teachers to all courses in a category

by Timothy Takemoto -
Number of replies: 0

Bernard!

How could I have overlooked that? Thanks a lot. I shall go to the ball. I did not realise that we are able to back up courses onto others. Now all I need to do is back up course 14 times (I have found that there are 14 courses). 

The TOEIC course has 60 classes, and the Basic English course has 26, however. I suppose it is only greed to say that I would still like to see a multiple course editing function. My university seems to be going in the Moodle direction but our resident php programmer is still develping her own education management system, which she started to make 5 years ago. Maybe she will give up on it,  poor lady, and start developing Moodle mulitiple courses editing functions some day.

The relative links still seem rather arcane - do you need to have access to the server, to make relative links there? I don't have command prompt access. At least at my new university server I don't. At the server in the states that you looked at for me I can set up links of a sort using the Cpanel. The links mean that one URL points to another. Even if I were able to do this on my new server, I am not sure how I would integrate that into a moodle course.  Would I add modules etc as links?

Tim