Databse

Databse

by Micheal Swank -
Number of replies: 1
Oy.
So I am trying to install moodle to my site so I can admin my classes this fall. I get to the database question: Data Directory: You need a place where Moodle can save uploaded files. This directory should be readable AND WRITEABLE by the web server user (usually 'nobody' or 'apache'), but it should not be accessible directly via the web.....and I have no idea how to find this info with my web host. Is this something I need to setup?
Attachment Picture_7.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Micheal Swank

Re: Databse

by Micheal Swank -
got past that to a page that spits this back at me....over and over....

(mysql): CREATE TABLE `mdl_backup_files` ( `backup_code` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `file_type` varchar(10) NOT NULL default '', `path` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `old_id` int(10) unsigned default NULL, `new_id` int(10) unsigned default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`backup_code`, `file_type`, `path`)) TYPE=MyISAM COMMENT='To store and recode ids to user and course files.'
1050: Table 'mdl_backup_files' already exists
adodb_mysql._execute(CREATE TABLE `mdl_backup_files` ( `backup_code` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `file_type` varchar(10) NOT NULL defaul..., false) % line 837, file: adodb.inc.php
adodb_mysql.execute(CREATE TABLE `mdl_backup_files` ( `backup_code` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `file_type` varchar(10) NOT NULL defaul...) % line 55, file: datalib.php
execute_sql() % line 185, file: datalib.php
modify_database() % line 347, file: lib.php
upgrade_backup_db(CREATE TABLE `mdl_backup_files` ( `backup_code` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `file_type` varchar(10) NOT NULL defaul...) % line 240, file: index.php
Error