Fantastico Moodle Upgrade Failed 1.4 > 1.5

Fantastico Moodle Upgrade Failed 1.4 > 1.5

by Robert Schnieber -
Number of replies: 1
I have two directories with Moodle installed, totally seperated from each other.  I upgraded one of these a couple of weeks ago and it went fine.  I tried the second one tonight and got the following error sad

Initializing Parameters - Done.mysqldump: Got error: 2005: Unknown MySQL Server Host '-' (1) when trying to connect sh: : command not found sh: : command not found sh: : command not found sh: : command not found

Upgrade failed

The database $CFG->dbname = 'expansio_mdle1' ; is not working properly and the creation of a database backup file has failed. Please contact the sysadmin for further assistance. Include this message for reference.

The initial installation has not been modified.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to fix it? Anyone can help me at all?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Robert Schnieber

Re: Fantastico Moodle Upgrade Failed 1.4 > 1.5

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
This isn't a Moodle problem.  You should contact your ISP or failing that, Fantastico who make the software that printed that error message.