Hide veeks

Hide veeks

by Patrik Nilsson -
Number of replies: 4
I noticed one thing about the hide week feature. If I hide a week that has resources in it then the students doesn't see the week . But if they go to resorces page they can see all the resources in that week. I have to hide both week and resource. Is it possible to change a little so that if you hide the week then you also hide the resources ?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Patrik Nilsson

Re: Hide veeks

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
This was a bug in 1.1.1, recently fixed by Eloy.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Richard Watkins -
One small thing I've noticed (although it may have been fixed now, I'm still using 1.09 because of some code changes that I don't want to make again!) if a week that contains some hidden resources is hidden and then revealed, the hidden resources are no longer hidden.
In reply to Richard Watkins

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
That's a feature ... toggling the container resets the contents ... same applies to course categories with hidden courses.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Richard Watkins -
It's not really how I would expect it to function, but no matter, it's not a big deal.