Feature questions?

Feature questions?

by Lael ... -
Number of replies: 0

As far as I am aware, these are all basically feature requests... if you see something that can be done -please let me know!

+Is it possible to print the calendar as a complete object; eg by site events, site plus course events etc?

+ When submitting an event, instead of specifying a repetition every week, it would be good to be able to specify: - a number of days, - monthly, -annually
[for us personally a number of days is most important (we run a fortnightly timetable)], and recurrences.

+ Is it possible as a teacher to create an event for one of the students in your course? could be handy in some circumstances. eg: appointments, organisation aids..

+ Rather than creating dummy courses to create a calendar for a specific group of people (eg all staff), it would be good to be able to create site events and configure who they are viewable by(students/teachers/admins). ( I am thinking about the situation we have where we want to maintain a single calendar, but have it filtered for viewing by different groups - students/parents, staff

+When editing a previous entry, it would be good to be able to change the 'scope' of the entry (site, course, group, user) [rather than having to delete it and recreate a new one]

well, hope this gives some ideas?
(if any of this IS possible, and i just missed it, please let me know!)
Lael

Average of ratings: -