Organizational Benefits of Moodle Implementation

Organizational Benefits of Moodle Implementation

by Petra Zilincanova -
Number of replies: 3

Hi all,

I am a Durham University student and am doing research for Botho University to help them shift from Blackboard to Moodle. In my report I am requested to portray organizational benefits of implementing Moodle. Please, could you help me brainstorm some ideas- bot financial and non-financial benefits?

Botho seeks to change their VLE as they want it to be more flexible and support their distance learning strategy in the future. How can Moodle help in those aspects better than Blackboard?

Thank you,

Petra

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Petra Zilincanova

Re: Organizational Benefits of Moodle Implementation

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Moving to Comparisons and Advocacy forum...

EDIT:
where you had already posted. Please... do NOT post in multiple forums angry

In reply to Petra Zilincanova

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

You will probably get more response if you put up some of your own ideas first and tell us about the things you have discovered so far. You could do worse than browsing some of the old posts on the moodle forums here at moodle.org

In reply to Marcus Green

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Here is one such discussion and here is another Once you have read these, you may be able to ask some more specific questions, there are a number of discussions about Blackboard and Moodle as well, As far as financials and that, it all depends on your own setup.