İ can't see user menu items after log in at mobile device

İ can't see user menu items after log in at mobile device

by Çağlar MERSİNLİ -
Number of replies: 5

Hi;

i use BCU theme on moodle 2.8.3+ and  i cant see user menu  after log in  at mobile device .

there is no problem on tab device . problem is only mobile device (all browser ).

i wanna see user menu item because i dont know how to log out  on mobile device ,

i add screenshot about my issue

Attachment problem.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Çağlar MERSİNLİ

Re: İ can't see user menu items after log in at mobile device

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The black button below with the three bars is where the menu will be. So try clicking that.

In reply to Mary Evans

by Çağlar MERSİNLİ -

Hi Mary;

no it is menu button (home,my site,events,my course)

i wanna see user menu items like look profile,edit profile,private files,calender,and log out (most important me ).

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I'm just testing this theme now and finding lots of inconstancy.

You need to report this to Mike Grant in the BCU comments.

Mary

by Yenin Rodriguez -

Hi Mersinli,

we have found that the problem is with the Bootstrapbase (version 2015051100 ) , we installed the previous version ( 2014111000 ) and works well , however , the basics themes of Moodle 2.9 displays errors. For this reason, we had to edit the file versions of the basic themes and change the requested version (2015051800) by (2014050800).

With this, we have solved for now, we are investigating how to solve this more elegant way 

whope this information will be useful and if we manage to resolve this report.

regards