0 Not Attempted

Re: 0 Not Attempted

by William Wallace -
Number of replies: 3

Thanks, I've made that change to the settings.

In reply to William Wallace

by Jennifer Dixey -

Hi William,

Did unticking the SCORM 1.2 standard checkbox resolve this issue for you?

Trying to tackle the same issue -- or at least very similar. Moodle 2.7 Joule, SCORM 1.2 that was generated from Articulate Storyline, Moodle should be resetting to a new attempt when the student launches the SCORM, but it doesn't recognize the new attempt or mark it as complete.

Other students aren't having the same issue. The student reporting the problem is on IE 11, but I've logged in as the student and gotten the same results on the most recent Chrome.

Jennifer

In reply to Jennifer Dixey

by William Wallace -

Unfortunately changing that setting did not correct the issue for me. I am still having the problem both with courses created in-house and scorm products purchased from vendors.

Edit: Sorry I posted thinking this was the thread about my other scorm issue - which isn't resolved. I haven't had another instance like the one above that I know of.

I still get users that get a 0 for their score, even though they passed the course. However, flushing their record and taking it again works for them. (Not that they should have to take the course twice...)

In reply to William Wallace

by Peter Bowen -

I have seen something similar, however I have noticed a pattern

Whenever this happens, the user has completed, then immediately gone back into the SCORM.  I haven't pulled out the magnifying glass on the logs yet, but I suspect they complete the scorm, and it doesn't have the tick next to it so they go back in to see what is happening. This sets them back to a zero score, however by that time the CRON (or somehting) has triggered the activity completion. (I noted that activity completion comes AFTER their second go straight into the module.

Can you check your logs and see if this is the case?

Cheers
Peter

Average of ratings: Useful (1)