New enrollments default to P...

New enrollments default to P...

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi, Rusell.

I've created five attendance modules for this week (from September 29 to October 3).

All seems to be working near perfectly but, today, I've get two new enrollments to my course. If I see the attendance status for that users in past days, they are showed as P and I think that this is incorrect to show that info for that recent enrolled students, having their "Total" to 0 when they didn't belog to the course that days.

Ciao, Eloy smile
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)

Re: New enrollments default to P...

by Russell Jungwirth -
Would you prefer that new students that are added to the course after it starts to be marked as 'absent' for the days they missed? I guess that'd be a good default option to allow. I think I'll add that as a preference in the settings. Sound good to you? Hmmmm. I've got so many options and preferences in this module I think I should start writing documentation, eh? smile

Russ

In reply to Russell Jungwirth

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
It sound me like angels singing... big grin

Great idea, having it as a preference !!

Ciao smile
In reply to Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)

by Russell Jungwirth -
I added this feature a while ago. It's in the module at present. This reply is for my notes as much as it is for you, Eloy smile.

Russ
In reply to Russell Jungwirth

by Ger Tielemans -
and setting an ip-range for computers counting as present?